Best Christmas wishes old friend... to you, and to your family_! __Here in the Boston area, it may reach record warmth Christmas Eve day, and Christmas Day_! _m
... and some time has passed, but: __May I say I hope you have had Grand Holidays, as I offer my best wishes for this, and all the coming -New Years-! _m
6 comments:
Warm room window; cold air fogs its glass; a snowbird leaves.
__Nifty Tikkis! _m
Thanks -M! Here in SW corner of Finland we don't have any snow... Waiting for snow! It means also light.
Best Christmas wishes old friend... to you, and to your family_!
__Here in the Boston area, it may reach record warmth Christmas Eve day, and Christmas Day_! _m
Thanks -m! December here in SW corner been warm and no snow, no ice. In Northern part they got some colder already. Waiting for January - February!
... and some time has passed, but:
__May I say I hope you have had Grand Holidays, as I offer my best wishes for this, and all the coming -New Years-!
_m
Thanks -m... The clock is a cruel thing...
Today we got second day of freezing, 7 F (-13 C) Our river beginng to make some ice...
Wonderful!
And also I wish an interesting New Year 2016!
Post a Comment